Sunday, April 20, 2014

All new!

April has brought big changes for the better at Studio 40 in Spanish Village.  We have a new leaseholder (the person who actually leases the space from the city) as of April 1, painter Neal Evans, who has completely remade the space in the short time since he took over.  Compare these photos to the ones in my previous post and be amazed.

This panorama shows 90% of the studio, with its new walls, paint, shelving, lighting.

And this is the main display for my felt:  vessels, pictures, and more to come.
Along with me, Pierre Bounaud, Mindy Turk, and Kathleen Romero continue to share the space with Neal.  Susan Salazar has moved on and will be in studio 34 beginning May 1. We will miss her as our new team moves forward.

The studio is open every day of the week between 11:00 and 4:00.  I still work every Friday (unless I'm out of town).  Please come by and see what's new in sculpted felt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment