Saturday, November 3, 2018

Website reactivated!

After abandoning this blog and website some time ago, I have finally returned to it and, more important, figured out how to post photos of my work so that the process doesn't drive me crazy.  I'll be improving and updating pages in the coming days and weeks.

If you have difficulty reading the updated pages or viewing the photos on your device, please email me or leave a comment, so I can make sure the website works correctly.

During the "abandonment," I've concluded that blogging about my fiber life (let alone the rest of my life) really isn't my style.  I'm a private person, and not a chatty one.  I'll be limiting future posts to when I have new information for any and all of you who may find my work intriguing.  I thank you, in advance and belatedly, for your interest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment